NANPA Foundation Grants
Janie Moore Greene Grant:
This grant of $1,000 is awarded annually to a student currently enrolled in or having applied to an institution of higher education specializing in the study of photography through the generosity of Janie Moore Greene.
The applicant must:
- Currently be enrolled in or have applied to an institution of higher education specializing in the study of photography. This includes 2-year or 4-year colleges, art/design schools or photography schools. Include the name, address and phone number of the school.
- Submit 3-5 duplicate transparencies or prints demonstrating their photographic skills. Depending on the number of applicants, the transparencies or prints may not be returned.
- Write a short essay explaining what inspired the applicant to pursue a course of study in photography.
- Include the applicant's name, address, age, a day and an evening phone number.
- Scholarship awards will be paid to the institution of higher education at which the student is or becomes enrolled.
- Relatives of members of the Selection Committee are ineligible for this award.
All applications are to be sent to Janie Moore Greene Grant, c/o NANPA Foundation (address below). The winner will be notified by mail and will be announced at the Annual Summit of the NANPA Foundation.
Applications are currently closed for this grant. Please check back later this summer for an update on this year's application period.
Application forms for the Janie Moore Greene Grant are available online (Grant Application PDF file) or from the NANPA office (address below).
- Recipients include:
- 1996 - Given in honor of Ann Guilfoyle to Jon Holloway
- 1997 - Given in honor of Helen Longest-Saccone
to Christopher Dydyk
- 2000 - Given in honor of Patricia Caulfield to Jennifer Weinberg
- 2001 - Given in honor of Heather Angel to John Hafner
- 2003 - Given in honor of Connie Toops to Nancee Eichengreene
- 2004 - No Award Given
- 2005 - Stefan Petranek
- 2006 - Given in honor of Mary Ann McDonald to Paul Colangelo
- 2007 - Lynon Lohf
- 2008 - McNair Evans and Hunter Nichols
- 2009 - Megan Miles
- 2010 - Rakel Halvarson
Site Index Search Disclaimers Contact Us
6382 Charleston Road
Alma, IL 62807, USA
© 2001 All Rights Reserved